👋 Hi, we’re excited to tell you about Primer.
- Join a different sort of unicorn: an early startup focused on profitability with demonstrated, consistent revenue (>$1mm ARR).
- A supportive environment for working families. Many of us have young kids and we prioritize work/life balance.
- Feel trusted. Our team is fully distributed, supports flexible schedules, and we spend 90% of our time outside of meetings. Fridays are free of meetings. We value outcomes, not face time.
- We invest in our team and catapult careers. We hope you’ll stay at Primer for a long time, but we’ll help you achieve your goals no matter what. Many people have gone on to top-tiered companies like WhatsApp, Meta, and Tesla beyond working with our leadership team.
- We are proud to have attracted a diverse team from all around the world. Our current team is based in the United States, Brazil, Georgia, Pakistan, India, and Bulgaria. 33% of our product/engineering team is women.
- Our engineering ceremonies and technology are world-class, putting engineers in the driver’s seat, and emphasize transparency. We use Basecamp’s Shape Up methodology for our work, which allows engineers to break down meaningful problems and decide themselves how to structure the 6-week cycles.
Meet The Product Team!
We recruit across the globe.
Juan Vasquez CTO Oaxaca, Mexico
Jonathan Tan Product Management Lead New York City, USA
Ben Pesso Director of Engineering, Sofia, Bulgaria
Isabella Emidio Software Engineer Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Leisan Kazberova Staff Software Engineer Batumi, Georgia
Huzaima Khan Senior Software Engineer Karachi, Pakistan
- 🦸🏻♀️ Experiment, analyze, soar.
- 🥇 Work flexibly and deliver results.
- 🌊 Be the rising tide.
- 💖 Balance empathy with honesty.
Deep thinking and big risks go hand-in-hand.
Operate with freedom, but hold yourself accountable.
Guide those around you to better outcomes.
Say it straight, and say it with kindness.
Can you imagine it? A world without spam. It’s an audacious goal that our talented and diverse team is dedicated to achieving.
With Primer you don’t have to cast a wide net to find your target customers. Wield data effectively and provide the right pitch in the right moment (for them). Customers are 5x more likely to buy your product when they already want something like it. It’s like matchmaking made for businesses. ❤️
NOTE: May vary by location.
- 🌎 Fully distributed team and flexible, remote work.
- 🏖️ Required 5 weeks paid time off.
- 👶 Generous parental and family leave.
- 🏥 Comprehensive health plans.
- 💻 New equipment and office stipend.
- 🏋️ Support for personal and professional development outside of work.
- ✈️ Annual team offsite.
- 😃 Diverse and fun team.
Primer values diversity and belonging. All individuals seeking employment at Primer are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com.
We believe that great companies deserve to meet their future customers and Primer confers on them enormous power to do so. It is therefore our responsibility to conduct due diligence on our customers as well as adhere to the highest standards of security and data governance throughout our business processes.
We do an annual retreat every year. This last year was in Greece/Turkey.
- May 2022: $12M funding from Craft Ventures.
- January 2020 - January 2021: Bootstrapped and grew to $700k annual revenue before taking funding to scale.
We are a remote-first company however, we do have an office for our employees in the Bay Area.
Are you interested in becoming a part of the Primer team? Check out our current openings here!