Primer is building a marketingOS for b2b companies. Growth marketing has boomed in recent years and every B2B company needs a tailored, data-driven approach to win business in their market. Primer empowers companies to build their go-to-market much faster without having to engineer an expensive system. Our product lets users join together disparate datasets, connect their fragmented marketing and sales SaaS tools, and construct automated “playbooks” for customer acquisition.
In our first year we bootstrapped our way to $1M in revenue while working with the fastest growing B2B brands like Rippling. Verkada, Ironclad, and Brex. After that initial success, we closed a seed round led by Craft Ventures and have only grown from there.
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Lead. This person will be responsible for ensuring customers can adopt Primer’s tools quickly and efficiently. They will drive value on a regular basis and work cross-departmentally to ensure every customer has best-in-class service and support. The Primer CS Lead will be a part of every step in the customer’s lifecycle – from on-boarding to implementation to continued success. They will act as a trusted advisor at every turn and will be responsible for capturing and logging customer feedback to be shared with other Primer departments.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of fostering and maintaining strong customer relationships. Additionally, we are looking for someone who can holistically support Primer’s customers. This includes more high-level activities like creating and executing quarterly business reviews, to more ‘on-the-ground’ tasks like coordinating customer support and troubleshooting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing on regular customer-facing activities including monthly check-ins, quarterly business reviews, and other recurring outreach
- Providing concierge-like support for customers using both Slack and Intercom
- Analyze the customer’s current Primer usage and identify both risk and opportunity for upsell/expansion
- Track customer feedback to inform the product roadmap
- Work interdepartmentally to solve customer problems and/or enhance customer’s usability
- Record and track requests using internal tools for the purpose of executive-level reporting
Who you are:
- You have experience working with Sales and Marketing teams, preferably with a SaaS product
- You’re someone who loves interacting with customers on a regular basis and wearing many hats
- You’re crazy about solving problems for customers and ensure they are getting the most out of their experience using Primer
- You are a proactive self-starter who can easily identify what needs to be done, and do it
- You are detail oriented and well-organized – you thrive in ambiguous environments
- You have a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer relationships
- Get in on the ground floor of the rarest of companies – an early stage, high growth tech startup that already generates significant, sustainable revenue
- Our founders have a proven track record (Y Combinator, Dropbox, Lyric, Modsy, Eden)
- Learn and build skills every day by constantly working with all divisions of the company and very closely with our CEO (get a b-school education without going to business school)
- Our culture is rare. We have ambitious goals but in a supportive environment (most of the team has young kids, we’re diverse, and we support a flexible schedule)
The Fine Print:
- 2-4 years of Customer Success experience, ideally in MarTech or a related field
- Experience creating and executing/delivering customer reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Above average organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple, and sometimes, competing priorities
- Past track record of success in both retaining and growing a customer base