What we are:
Primer is building a marketingOS for B2B companies. Every B2B company wants to build a world class growth marketing machine, but few companies have the internal resources to stitch together the parts on their own. Primer empowers companies to build their go-to-market much faster without having to engineer an expensive system.
Our product lets users join together disparate datasets, connect siloed marketing and sales SaaS tools, and construct automated “playbooks” for customer acquisition.
We've been operating for only a little over a year but we’re already working with the fastest growing b2b brands (Rippling, Verkada, Ironclad, Brex, etc.). After quickly bootstrapping our way to almost $1M in revenue in our first year, Craft Ventures swooped in and led our seed. We’re also backed by the founders and early team members of Carta, Okta, Figma, Masterclass, Segment, Pilot.com, People.AI, Skyhigh, and others.
What we need:
A data analyst to support cross-functionally across the organization to help solve an array of complex problems. We are looking for an experienced data analyst with a strong analytical skillset who wants to make a splash, is excited to work cross-functionally and is not afraid to get their hands dirty solving ambiguous challenges and building analytical tools. Do you enjoy solving complex problems through data? Do you have a willingness to learn and enjoy working collaboratively? Are you excited to be part of a high growth start up with interesting challenges? Then you’re the person we want.
Our ideal candidate will be excited to take a lead on solving complex (and sometimes ambiguous) problems through data and should enjoy working with teams. Our ideal candidate will also be able to diagnose data quality issues and effectively create guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to avoid these issues in the future. We’re offering a unique opportunity to be in a role where you will work cross functionally in a high growth organization with different teams and work on various high impact projects.
What you’ll do:
- Lead & support initiatives through data analytics that drive a better understanding of our business, customer, product, etc.
- Create models, procedures, and tools that will uncover insights that may not be found otherwise in our raw data
- Diagnose data quality issues, effectively communicate them to the team, and create procedures to avoid these data quality issues in the future
- Work with team leads to create reports, dashboards and other tools to automate future reporting on key metrics
- Provide analytical support to customer success, product, finance, sales and marketing teams to help drive key business decisions
- You'll collect, analyze, and share learnings through analytics
- You’ll be an expert on Primer’s competitors and the broader trends happening in B2B marketing/growth
- You'll be scrappy because we're an early-stage startup
Who you are:
- You are organized, focused, and detail-oriented. You create order in chaos. And you’re curious about data and its impact on our business.
- You thrive in a fast paced start-up environment. You're great at time management, and ability to multitask.
- You are an expert on analytical tools including Excel, SQL, and BI Tools.
- You are able to effectively define data quality issues and develop a plan to improve these issues.
- Expert communicator. You are able to speak plainly and truthfully, communicating complex ideas in a simple & easy-to-understand way for any audience in all mediums.
- You are a team player. Every member of our team is held accountable for the success of the platform. It's crucial that every team member works together to make Primer a success.
- You have conviction in your ideas. If you feel strongly about something, you don’t shy away from expressing your opinion to the team.
- You demonstrate resilience, because our journey will have its fair share of challenges to overcome. We’re looking for people that love a challenge, always see the glass as half full, and want to create opportunities to provide a better customer experience
Skills & Profile:
- You have 2+ years of experience in a quantitative analysis and analytical role.
- Expert proficiency in Excel, SQL, and various BI tools.
- Proficiency with other open-source languages & systems such as Python is a plus.
- Excellent cross-organizational collaboration skills. You can work across the team, across roles, and synthesize viewpoints and reach consensus.
- You are curious and data-driven.
- You work well independently and remotely.
What do I do now?
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please apply by email at email@example.com, and include your LinkedIn profile and resume.